Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Doing The Hurt-Yourself-Shuffle


For some reason anything trying to be a spiky gauntlet (I blame you, Marvel Comics) is particularly egregious when it comes to Wreckiness.
I'd say "Cue John Willams Soundtrack" but I don't want to insult him.
I don't even know where these come from.  Except from some misbegotten Hell of overcompensation.
I love how the spikes are on the *inside* insuring self-injury.
They do look suspiciously as if they're designed by the same person.  I'm going to tell myself that in any case so that I don't have to consider that there's more than one person making these stupider-than-usual things.

And, as usual, Master Cutlery is always good for some pain:



I can't be the only person waiting for the fucking Zombie craze to be done and over with, can I?



No comments:

Post a Comment